PLEASE NOTE THIS OPTION WILL OPEN SHORTLY PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE HELP CENTRE REGARDING THIS OR DO CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM HERE AND WE CAN CONFIRM TO YOU ONCE THIS OPTION IS AVAILABLE.
There are two options:
Option 1: Return your ticket to Lyte
Your ticket will be resold to another Promiseland fan, please see the process below:
- Go to return your tickets via the Lyte exchange here.
- Enter the email address you purchased with and select the tickets you want to return
- Your return amount will be market priced, based on demand by other Promiseland fans. If Lyte currently can’t make an offer, you will be notified by email if there is demand for your ticket in the future.
- If you accept an offer for your ticket, you will be paid one (1) business day after the event to the payment account you selected.
Option 2: Sell your ticket to a friend via private exchange - $10 PER A TICKET
- Go to the official Promiseland ticket exchange here and select “Private Exchange”
- Enter your email address to locate tickets
- Select the tickets you want to create the link for. Only one ticket type can be sold in one link. If you have multiple ticket types you want to sell, you will have to create a separate link.
- Set the price you wish to sell your tickets for and enter your PayPal email. Then click “Continue”
- Use the “Share” button to copy the link you created. Please note, once the link is created:
You can safely share the link you created via email, SMS or social media. Anyone with the link can buy your tickets using a credit card.
When your tickets are purchased, the tickets are transferred from your account to the buyer. Once transferred, you will no longer have access to those tickets.
You can deactivate the link at any time before the tickets are purchased.